FRIGAIR 2022 is coming...
By Benjamin Brits
Several in-person events both locally and internationally that were successfully executed and attended provide great expectations for this year’s only dedicated HERVAC gathering on the continent.
FRIGAIR has been a leading influence in the HERVAC sector’s most relevant topics since 1980 and will continue that influence through this year’s theme – Natural Refrigerants.
The success of local events (both conferences and exhibitions) over the last months has proven that people want to get out, engage and get back to normal in terms of doing business – and this is exactly the platform to make that happen for the HERVACR sectors that have always found favor in a face-to-face approach.
With FRIGAIR 2022 right around the corner now, having been four years since the last experience, be sure to attend and gain new knowledge of all that technology has come up with over the period and partake in the great line up of educational opportunities with the seminars and courses on offer. Further to that, you will get the opportunity to once gain catch up with old friends and gain new contacts that are relevant to your world.
Some extra reasons to visit FRIGAIR 2022
- Exhibitors have missed interacting with the industry at large
- Continuous co-ordinated and managed protocols will be in place to ensure safety of all participants remains a priority
- You have the opportunity to engage with suppliers and colleagues on a proven face to face platform
- You will be able to experience the newest in technology and services in the industry
- You could learn about improved energy efficiency and environmentally friendly solutions to take these sectors forward
- Attending seminars or courses offers direct access to industry specialists or industry leaders on topical matters and future trends
- Multiple networking opportunities always exist with industry role players all in the same place, at the same time
- This platform is an ideal knowledge sharing opportunity – from a gaining and giving point of view
- Many exhibitors will have live demonstrations and you will be able to ask as many technical questions you like!
With over 75 exhibitors* already signed up and eager to partake in this year’s show, and the enquiries still flowing in daily for available stands and visitation – including cross border interest, FRIGAIR 2022 is set to provide many elements the sector needs in terms of stimulus and long-term thinking to take the HERVAC sectors forward in a positive light.
Diarise the dates now: 1 – 3 June 2022, Gallagher Exhibition Centre, Midrand, Johannesburg. Don’t miss out to be a part of all of the latest and greatest the industry has to offer.
In the upcoming issues of the RACA Journal, we will be listing all of the exhibitors to let you know what visitors can expect, as well as speakers and subjects that will be covered from the seminar/course aspects.
Contact the show team
Exhibition manager: Dale Macnamara | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales: Herman Bezuidenhout | email@example.com
Sales: Zeldalee Du Toit | firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial: Benjamin Brits | email@example.com
Or visit www.frigairexpo.co.za for more information and historical show information.
* Figures taken at time of publishing.